What Is Investing and How To Get Started
gerund or present participle: investing
- expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial plans, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture. “The company is to invest $12 million in its new manufacturing site”
To invest your time or money means to expect some kind of profit or Return On Investment.
Now, with some types of investing, comes the risk to lose money. However, the #1 reason why people lose their money, is that they decide with emotion and they don’t have the correct knowledge put in place.
Let’s take a look at some ways that you can invest your time and or money!
To invest time into yourself, means to be self-educating on your phone or computer!
This can be anything from self-help readings to learning a new online skill that can create a full-time income for you!
The one thing I’d like you to take away from this is that everything takes time. There are no shortcuts to investing in yourself, or to success!
Others define investments such as real estate, precious metals, and prestige art. These included things that have the potential to appreciate over time.
Invest In The Stock Market
No matter where you put your money, there is going to be some risk included.
This is a common fear that beginners face. The fear of losing hard-earned money, or the Fear Of Missing Out! (Or FOMO for short.)
What is it to own shares or stocks?
Where to invest in the stock market?
Why put money towards investing?
The Foreign Exchange Market
Also known as the Forex Market
People always say that they don’t have time to do the stuff they want to do! When in reality, you are able to do the things you want to in life because you consciously make time to do them!
Where To Get Started In Stock Investing??
Provide link(s) to mobile stock brokerage account:
- Investing in yourself is going to be the most powerful asset you will ever have! So be sure to learn efficiently and diligently!
- Stock market investing has a lot of opportunity for anyone around the world!
- Crypto and Blockchain technology is taking the world by storm. I can talk for hours about it, however for now, just know that crypto-currency has a substantial upside. But whatever goes up, must come down.
- Don’t stop with one piece of information to make decisions off of. Be sure to double and triple check your findings and you can even hop on Quora or Reddit to find a fast answer from someone who might have some truthful insight.